Apply to the LabEight* Africa Fall 2021 program.
At LabEight Africa, our vision is to build an ecosystem of socially conscious local entrepreneurs that deliver world class solutions over the next decade.
Our mission is to support local entrepreneurs by providing the necessary operational and technical support as well as equipping them with the leadership and business skills needed to build socially conscious solutions while still delivering on our mandate of growing a world class local ecosystem.
Training & Mentorship
To help young local entrepreneurs develop world class solutions.
To contribute in the growth of the tech ecosystem on the continent.
To develop solutions that solves socio-economic problems.
WHAT WE OFFER
About the program
What you will receive
Participating companies will receive the following services during the program
Exclusive Pitch Night
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest news and events.
JOIN OUR NETWORK
Are you a CTO/CxO and looking to join a disruptive startup?
Are you a seasoned engineer or business professional looking for your next adventure?
• You understand systems design? You are a seasoned solutions developer and have an eye for quality and performance?
• You have an inquisitive nature, always asking questions and constantly learning.
• Do you love to get stuff done? You love to roll up your sleeves, put your headphones on and code, hack growth or build relationships?
• Are you are a leader who can attract talent and manage a team and take pride in growing as a leader.
• Seeking your next adventure and looking to solve socio-economic problems and contribute in the growth of the tech ecosystem on the continent?
• Does culture matter to you? Do you believe that values, beliefs, attitudes and behaviours of the people are what make the difference.
MEET THE TEAM
Our Incubator will work with local founders on their ideas to build solutions that are sustainable. Each cohort will focus on one niche, and try to solve socio economic issues in that niche.
This will allow for easy collaboration, strong network of partners and knowledge sharing. In addition, it will allow LabEight* Africa to develop the best possible solutions for that niche.
As part of the program, we will connect the founders with an experienced CTO/CxO. This will allow single or dual founders to partner with technology and business experts that will allow them to build the best possible product.
This will allow non-technical founders to join forces with a CTO and technical founders to partner with CxOs that will allow them to iterate their models, test their solution and onboard initial paying customers.
We are not only building world class products/solutions, we are building world class entrepreneurs and providing needed exposure for techies and aspiring founders. Similarly, we will introduce aspiring entrepreneurs as interns and EiRs early into organised systems of work and entrepreneurship.